Destination marketing associate
One position available for the following languages: German, Danish,Polish, Chinese, Czech, Japanese.
We are offering a Destination Marketing internship program in Egypt from 6 to 8 months to enhance the interns' personal and professional skills in terms of the business/marketing field. This internship is suitable for high school, university, and fresh graduate international students who are native or fluent in the required languages.
Who we are:
Tour Egypt is the proud owner of one of the oldest websites on the Internet: www.touregypt.net; a legend in both Egyptian tourism and antiquities. We have been online since 1996, and are considered to be one of the top travel and Egyptology websites for Egypt with over 16,000 web pages about Egyptian history. We have millions of visitors from over 200 countries that visit our website every year, as well as thousands of tour requests.We have a cool young dedicated staff that customizes tours and arranges requests for passionate travelers from over 50 countries that we serve daily.
• You will be responsible for developing marketing material for Tour Egypt and working closely with the marketing team.
• You will work closely with the social media team to develop strategies for the different markets and segments
• You know how to write fluently in your native language (Strong writing skills)
• You enjoy working in the field of web and tourism
• Communicating with tourists in native language via email
What you will get?
• Learn how to use the web and social media for destination marketing
• Learn about public relation, customer service and reputation management
• Free accommodation beside work
• Receive an official certificate from Tour Egypt
This is the ideal opportunity for destination marketers:
Engaging tourists to be travelers
Are you ready to be part of the coolest and youngest destination marketing team in the world?